Settlement Applications / Appeals
The temporary visas can lead to qualification for settlement in some cases; it can also be referred to as indefinite leave to remain.
There is a different ‘route to settlement’ for each visa with its own specific requirements. Under the categories of the visas, an application can be made for settlement immediately.
Solidum Solicitors can advise and assist with all types of settlement applications which are including but are not limited to:
- 10 year lawful long residency
- 20 year unlawful residency
- Settlement for refugees, those with humanitarian protection or discretionary leave
- Spouse, children, parents and other dependent relative’s settlement applications
- Settlement under the Points Based Categories
We advise that you contact an immigration solicitor as soon as possible to discuss your application before submitting it to the Home Office.
We deal with this application with:
- preparing for an application,
- supporting the case with giving advice on the correct documentation
- challenging refusals in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the Tribunals Service
For further information, please speak to our team members in the Refugee and Human Rights Law Department on 02089125241or complete our enquiry form.
Registration as a British citizen and Naturalisation can be considered an important life decision and it will be best that you obtain advice from an immigration solicitor before proceedings with your application.
Solidum Solicitors is able to assist you before you start your naturalisation application, as you must ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 and over
- You must meet the English language requirement and have sufficient knowledge of life in the UK
- You must be of good character
- You must meet the residential requirements
For further information, please speak to our team members in the Immigration, Refugee and Human Rights Law Department on 02089125241.